There's always plenty of joy to go around when attending a bridal shower. You are celebrating the bride-to-be and enjoying an afternoon with her and her closest girlfriends, and they can be a lot of fun. They can also be a little stressful, especially when you aren't too sure about what to wear or how much jewelry is appropriate. Luckily, we have some bridal shower jewelry tips to help you choose the perfect pieces for the day.
Our bridal shower jewelry tips will take one thing off your plate, so now all you have to worry about is enjoying yourself.
- Dress for the occasion. If you are attending an afternoon tea bridal shower, pearls are always a great jewelry option. They are classic, beautiful, and tasteful. If you are going to the paintball range, you will instead want to leave the fine jewelry at your house, and go very minimal, as it can get rather messy.
- Pair it with your outfit. If you are wearing a pastel dress, then you'll want some matching jewelry to go with it, and you can choose pearls or even clear crystal is a great option.
- Match your jewelry to the bridal shower theme. If you are attending a garden party, wear some of your favorite floral jewelry pieces. If it is a vintage Gatsby party, then you'll want vintage pieces to match your flapper dress.
- A set is best. If you are struggling with what to wear, a jewelry set may be the solution you've been looking for. Featuring several pieces, everything is coordinated, so all you have to do is pick out your outfit.
- Keep it minimal. While you want to look presentable and dress for the occasion, you also don't want to overshadow the bride on her shower day, so make sure to keep your jewelry simple, and allow the bride to shine on this day.
With our bridal shower jewelry tips, you can put your mind at ease, and focus on how much fun it will be to celebrate the bride.