Fall is just around the corner, and with that comes fall jewelry trends. Whether you are planning your wedding that is coming up and looking for inspiration or you have a school dance you're looking to dress up for, we've got you covered with this list. We'll keep you fashion-forward and on top of all the trends we've seen on the runway.
- Pinky rings. A cocktail ring worn on your pinky is one of the biggest fall jewelry trends right now, and lucky for you, we have a variety of rings that will meet this need. This is perfect for the trendsetting bride who wants a little bit of extra on her right hand and wants to follow the trends.
- Chandelier earrings. These are a big statement, and there is no better option for a bride with an elegant updo. These will draw attention to your face, and come in a variety of styles. They also are a wonderful choice for homecoming or prom. They can be simple or glitzy, it all depends on the look you are going for.
- Asymmetry. There's been a popular trend seen on social media for a while which shows women only wearing one earring, and it has finally made its way to the runway. Not only can you let your earring go solo, but you can also mix and match with a larger earring on one side and a smaller stud style on the other. Just make sure you stick with similar themes, otherwise it may look a little off.
- Unusual pearls. We aren't talking about the standard pearl studs, we're talking about anything but. Think colors, think longer pearl earring options, options that feature other metals and are more eye-catching pieces than just the standard studs.
- Burgundy. This is the color of fall, whether you are planning a fall wedding or planning just for a night out with the girls, this is the color you'll want to choose for your jewelry. Luckily, we have plenty of options in our selection of colored jewelry.
Any of these fall jewelry trends will be a wonderful addition to your fall event. Now it's a matter of finding the trend that best suits your needs and style.