HOW TO INCORPORATE FAMILY PHOTOS IN WEDDING DÉCOR
For many couples, some of the biggest decisions don't revolve around the dress or the cake, but instead focus more on the wedding décor. Weddings are fun events with family and friends, but they can also be sentimental, and couples may want to share pieces of their past with their friends and family that have gathered for this big event. We've put together some ways to help couples incorporate family photos in wedding décor.
How to Incorporate Family Photos in Wedding Décor:
- For table numbers, use pictures of the bride and groom at the same age as the table number. For example, table 9 can feature pictures of them both at 9 years old.
- For those family members who were lost too soon, you can create a beautiful tribute table to them, and include their pictures on the table, with a quote. It's a beautiful way to help feel their presence on this big day, especially if it was a parent, grandparent, or sibling.
- Family photos can be displayed on the tables featuring the programs or fans, or even the bags of rice or sparklers, depending on what you have chosen for your wedding.
- Pull together a large frame featuring different family photos from both couples. This is a beautiful way to show the blending of the two families and works especially well if either couple has kids.
- Create a family tree, featuring photographs of parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents on their wedding day all the way up to the happy couple on their engagement.
- Instead of using florals or ribbons on the end of aisles, use family pictures of the bride and groom as they were growing up. For an added touch, start with them as babies and infants, and work your way to older, even including those high school and college photos.
- Create a photo collage table runner. You'll be able to show off those old pictures in a stunning way that is sure to capture attention.
- Ask every guest for an old photo, and use it on the back of their chair to mark where they should sit.
Finding out how to incorporate family photos in wedding décor has never been easier. These fun and sentimental ways are beautiful tributes to family and can be customized to fit your wedding theme.