SPRING WEDDING TRENDS
Spring is in the air, and with that comes some of our favorite spring wedding trends. Spring is a time for fresh florals, and new warmth to wash away the cold of winter, so one should celebrate accordingly. Spring is the perfect time to incorporate bold pops of color, and the warmer weather with short sleeve, gauzy dresses that make you feel like a princess.
Some of our favorite spring wedding trends revolve around florals and the fresh blooms that spring brings in.
- Bright bouquets. Go bold and as bright as you want with your bouquets this season. Now is the time to mix a bunch of blooms to create a vibrant display of fresh flowers.
- Hanging centerpieces. This is a fun twist on your traditional centerpieces, but use hanging planters instead to hang above the table and offer more dimension to the venue.
- Get married in a garden. Secret garden ceremony anyone? This is a beautiful choice for a springtime wedding. There's a breeze in the air, flowers are blooming everywhere, some hanging lanterns or lights can add the touch of lighting you need, and you can have a romantic wedding straight from a fairytale.
- Floral bridesmaids. In this time of florals, why not put your bridesmaids in a floral print dress? It's perfect for the season, and offers them something different, that they can likely wear over and over again at a later time.
- Vibrant bridesmaids. If you aren't too sure about florals, go with bright, vibrant colors instead. Hot pink and cobalt blue will make stunning dress options for your bridesmaids, and fit in with the bright tones of springtime.
- Coral. Not only is this color the Pantone color of 2019, it is the perfect touch for spring. Add it in a variety of different ways from dresses to jewelry to cakes.
The main takeaway from our spring wedding trends is to go bold. Mix and match bright colors together, create a bright venue that all of your guests will Instagram like crazy. Think floral backdrops, and bright floral cakes. The dresses may be more simple this season, but the décor is anything but.