Not all brides go the traditional route when it comes to their bridal look. For some, they've dreamt about the poofy gown and trailing veil for years to come, but for others, they're far more comfortable wearing a jumpsuit. Every bride should feel comfortable in her own skin, which is why we suggest bridal jewelry for wedding jumpsuits. Read our tips to find the perfect pieces for your jumpsuit.
Some of the same rules apply to choosing the best bridal jewelry for wedding jumpsuits as they do to choosing jewelry for a wedding gown. You'll want to start by narrowing down the jumpsuit, and then choosing your jewelry after that big choice has been made. From there, look at the style.
- A jumpsuit that has a v-neck and a plain top with no extra embellishments would look beautiful with a longer necklace, one that can plunge with the neckline.
- For a long sleeve jumpsuit, try to focus more on the necklace and earrings, and leave the bracelet at home, otherwise it could get caught and tangled with your outfit.
- If the jumpsuit has a lot of embellishments, make sure to go with a simple pair of earrings and maybe a bracelet, but opt to not wear a necklace. It'll be a little too much on the bust, and it is better to go simple.
- Consider your hairstyle. If you are going with your hair down and styled in beautiful curls, choose options that won't get tangled up in your hair. If you opt for a sleek and elegant updo, then you can choose bigger earrings, they'll draw attention to your neck and jawline.
- Some jumpsuits feature drop-backs, and in that case, back necklaces can be a great choice to add some fashion for the guests who are facing your back.
There aren't any hard set rules when it comes to the bridal jewelry for wedding jumpsuits. Just make sure that you're comfortable with all your jewelry. If you don't wear a lot of jewelry, don't decide to wear several pieces just for your wedding. You want to be comfortable in your own skin, and not fiddling with pieces that may feel uncomfortable.